Don't you hate having bad dreams??!!

So I did put on a pot of coffee!! I'm having my friend's kid stay the night with my son and they are on the sofa bed. We have a very small house! Well, after they woke me at 12:30am because they got loud, I couldn't get back to sleep well and drifted in and out of sleep.

I was having a bad dream, kinda Twilight Zone like, with a crazy person in a mental hospital when my son woke me up and was all scared, he was sleep walking which he does from time to time. He couldn't find his friend. I got up and sure enough the friend wasn't on the sofa bed. I look at the front door and it's unlocked! I start to panick then I see the bathroom light on. The friend was in the bathroom, thank God!! My DD didn't lock the front door when she came home!

So needless to say, I'm up and don't see myself going back to sleep anytime soon! Maybe once the sun starts to come up.

Why are you up this late/early?----

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 3:20 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah, my days and nights are also mixed up
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:25 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My toddler won't sleep... LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:21 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• cuz i slept in the day so im not very tired...
    13liz13

Answer by 13liz13 at 3:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• And yes, I had a horrible dream last night. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I ran on the treadmill for about 45 minutes and then finally went back to bed! LOL Better than just laying there trying to go back to sleep :o)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• here's a bump for you
    sherribeare

• It's just one of those nights. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it) being awake at night is nothing new to me. I may end up popping in a movie.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 4:59 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I wish I could do something to try and fall back asleep but the house is so small, I'm afraid to wake anyone. I might just try to sit at the kitchen table and read.-
    Cindy18

Comment by Cindy18 (original poster) at 3:27 AM on Aug. 1, 2010