Is this normal?

Since I've been pregnant, I've had a higher sex drive. Me and my SO have sex regularly, but I often look at porn and masturbate. I feel kinda bad about it, like somthing's wrong with me. Should I feel that way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Oh no. Most women have a higher sex drive when they first get prego if they arent too sick. Trust me, the fater you get the less you'll want it! Enjoy it while you can.
    JoonBug21

Answer by JoonBug21 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I don't see why it wouldn't be normal,your hormones are fluxuating a lot.
    Kidzrajoy

Answer by Kidzrajoy at 8:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• no,it's normal. it's hormones.(this time they are being nice to you,lol)
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• no, your perfectly normal. i almost can't wait to get prego so that i can feel that. my hubby should be very happy then.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i know exactly how you feel i wanted sex every nite wen i was preg. and often wld masterbate also during the day, i was a fiend i cldnt get enough, i was to embarrased to ask my doc if its normal so i dont no if it is..
    lovey696

Answer by lovey696 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Enjoy it while you can! You won't be able to for 6 weeks afterwards and will be too tired for it for 6 months!!
    VAMommyX4

Answer by VAMommyX4 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• not at all your not hurting anyone
    pregnantagain07

Answer by pregnantagain07 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I was terminally horny with all four of my pregnancies! Enjoy it while it lasts! I hope your significant other is a willing participant!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 8:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• My poor DH he couldn't keep up with me...LOL...I even would masterbate during the day. I had sex up to twice a day and still couldn't get enough. Gotta love hormones.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 10:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Your normal! Do what makes you happy. I wish I had a good sex drive. I'm 15 wks preg and my man's the shit, but most of the time he has to get me in the mood first. I'm so jealous of you ladies, lol.
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2008