? not sure

I haven't had a period. Since april 25 ... I am 62 days late... I was spotting for a couple of wks on and off.. Now I'm having cravings and I'm feeling lazier than ever.. Super tired.. In neeed of a lot of sleep.. All pregnancy test including blood test are negative.. I've always. Been r egular and its not menopause im 16... What. Can it be...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be stress if you have been under alot of it recently or rapid weight loss. I missed a couple months of my period when I went through a very difficult relationship and went through bouts of constant (literally vomiting every 10 minutes) vomiting. Went to the ER numerous times and they found nothing wrong with me, I am convinced now it was stress. I am about 5'8" in height and went down to 108lbs. at my lowest weight then. That is way too low for my height! But you never know, I have heard stories just like yours recently on that show "I Did'nt Know I Was Pregnant".
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 4:00 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• When you are young, your body is still regulating, so it is not abnormal to be late. If you are concerned about pregnancy, be sure to take precautions. If you are underweight, that may be a cause. Sometimes even adult women will have a cycle where they do not ovulate, and if you dont ovulate, you wont get menses.
    lightoftheworld

Answer by lightoftheworld at 12:22 AM on Aug. 2, 2010