please help have you ever felt like giving up on everything or even killing your self??

i just need someone to tell me if they ever felt this way. i think i might be prego but lately i have been just getting upset over nothing and crying all the time and lately i have been feeling like giving up on everything please help can this just be hormones? is it normal have any of you ever felt this way? please just need some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes it is! Yes I have! And no I didn't do it! Hang in there, everything will get better! Horomones are really tricky, but watch a sad, click flick and have a good cry. It helps.
    If you feel this way longer then a couple days,,,,,, SEE A DOCTER!
    MikkiB

Answer by MikkiB at 8:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Could it be PMS? I didn't start having PMS symptoms until after my daughter was born, but they are bad. Everything that everyone does gets on my nerves and I feel that way for a couple days then it goes away... If you are crying and weepy a lot you could be pregnant though. Take a test and find out.
    Anonymous

• I have depression and anxiety on top of being pregnant plus raising a 2 yr old. Wow hormones are a bitch! lol. I cry a lot! Luckily I have a good man supporting me. If you need to talk or vent my e-mail is tiff_9706@yahoo.com. or add me as a friend and send me a message (I also have yahoo messanger). I am a very good listener and I do NOT judge. Please, please don't feel like you are alone and don't hesitate to hit me up one way or another!!!!!!
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• yes. it is hard. try your best to be positive. it could always be worse.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 9:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• PLease get in your car right now and go get a pregnancy test!! and make a dr apt ASAP!!! and if nothing else go to a clinic open on the wkends. Your mental health is important ESPECIALLY if youre pregnant!!!! Good luck
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 9:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Often feel like giving up, but when you start thinking about hurting yourself it's time to get professional help. See a therapist, psychiatrist or even your PCP. The hormonal thing could be a small part of it, but I'll bet there's more to it than that. If you need a friend, email me at lifestrategies@live.com or add me as a friend. I know how bad it feels to have these feelings, but I'm lucky that I have a husband and a doctor who help me out when I can't take it.
    WD40

Answer by WD40 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• when I get like that I find it helps to express my self with pen and pad or paint and canvas. it helps to have a safe outlet. It has helped me so many times and I find art in all forms to help get out anger, pain, and JOY!!! and if you don't think it is any good, some one may love it so don't throw it away share it!!! If you need to talk, add me as a friend.
    lovinglife1987

Answer by lovinglife1987 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• HONEY I SAID A PRAYER FOR YOU. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. I HAVE BEEN THERE AND I EVEN TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE. I FAILED AT THAT ATTEMPT THOUGH. A FEW YEARS LATER WHEN I DECIDED I WAS TIRED OF ALWAYS WANTING TO DIE, I FINALLY TALKED TO MY DOCTER. HE SENT ME TO A THERAPIST. COME TO FIND OUT I HAVE POST TRAUMATOC STRESS DISORDER, SOCIAL ANXIETY, AND SEVERE REACURRING DEPRESSION. I AM ON MEDS NOW AND SEE A THERAPIST REGULARLY. I AM SO MUCH HAPPIER NOW, AND I AM A MUCH BETTER MOMMY. IT COULD BE HORMONES, AND YOU NEED TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE PREGO. HORMONES ARENT THIS BAD THOUGH. THERE ARE SEVERAL HERE WHO ARE WILLING TO TALK TO YOU, I ALSO WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF I CAN BE OF ANY HELP. JUST MESSAGE ME ANYTIME.

alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i felt like packing my things and leaving last night. im 2months. just all the stress got to me. ya know.
    kahmommy

Answer by kahmommy at 10:40 AM on Oct. 4, 2008