JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT I'M PREGNANT.WHAT IS A SPECIAL WAY TO TELL MY HUSBAND?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I gifted my the postive test, wrapped up in a box like a present. He loved it.
    AustynsMomma07

Answer by AustynsMomma07 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I made my bf a shirt that said future dad then put it in a gift bag with tissue paper underneath the shirt but covering the test so he had to open and read the shirt first. I also bought him a card telling him what a special man he is. I gave it to him and said I got you a gift. He's like why I said cuz I just wanted to, open it. I'll never forget the look on his face!!
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Oh yeah,lol. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    proudmamma9706

• You could:
    * buy an infant-size onesie or shirt that says "I love my Daddy" or something of that sort.
    * order pizza & have them spell out, in pepperoni, "UR A DAD"
    * buy a "baby on board" thing & stick it on his truck/car before he leaves for work
    This is how I planned to tell my family, but ended up giving them cards instead-- Get together for a picture, and before you take the pic, instead of saying "say cheese", tell him to "say we're pregnant!!!" Then you can capture that look on his face forever!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 9:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I made my hubby a nice dinner and had a really nice "alone" evening together and then when we went to bed and things were well ....... ya know happening..... i whisperd in his ear your gonna be a daddy.... it was cheap, it was simple and totally unforgettable!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• We have a daughter already, so I told him that coral was going to be a big sister. May not work for you though.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• When I get pregnant again I am going to write on my daughter's diaper "Big sister" or something like that then get him to change her diaper!
    ameliasmama1

Answer by ameliasmama1 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2008