HAS ANYONE EVER FELT LIKE THIS?

I THINK I'M PREGNANT,BUT IT'S TO EARLY TO TEST.LATELY I'VE BEEN FEELING AROUSED,I WANT SEX 2 TO 3 TIMES A DAY.I NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE.MY PERIOD IS IN 10 DAYS.COULD IT BE PREGNANCY HORMONES?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• probably not. it probably means that you are ovulating. pregnancy signs are fatigue, sickness, and tender breasts.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 9:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• It could be your body changing or your body ovulating. I know it is a natural part of life during that time to want sex more... Fun stuff! Have you felt sick at all? Or any other symptoms? I can't see your profile so I know know how many kids you have... did you have this last time you were pregnant?

Coastiegirl96

Answer by Coastiegirl96 at 9:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE,MY HUSBAND THINKS THAT I AM PREGNANT.I DO HAVE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS,BUT NOT A MISSED PERIOD YET.I WAS NEVER A SEX MANIAC AND FOR THE PAST FOR DAYS I AM.THATS STRANGE.
    Anonymous

• i did that. and yep i was pregnancy
    Anonymous