I'm still fuzzy on details of the nightly crazy for credits thing!

Maybe I'm just being dumb, but I haven't been on here much late at night since CM started all the new sections and stuff. Anyone mind filling me in briefly so I can join in sometime? Pleeeeease? Thanks to anyone who explains! I'll vote you up for answering :) Sorry for my ignorance lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:48 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• We are just having fun handing out best answer awards because we are "crazy for credits." LOL Sometimes we just post "who wants best answer" and sometimes we just post each other's names (based on who's playing). Everyone can join in on the fun! Join us sometime. We are almost done tonight, but it makes it fun for us night owls (or early birds... depending on the time).... LOL We'd love for you to join in on the fun!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:53 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I do have some open questions if you want to reply to them soon, I'll give you best answer for those :o)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:54 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Thanks!
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 5:55 AM on Aug. 1, 2010