Does Dollar Trees $1 prego test...?

Do Dollar trees $1 pregnacy test as effective and correct as any other pregnancy tests??

i ask this because i dont have the extra money to go get the brand that i got when i found out i was pregnant before, and i know dollar tree has them for a dollar.. do they work the same

lauren92

Asked by lauren92 at 7:53 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yes they work but they do require a higher amount of HGC than other EPT's. so you may need to wait longer to get a pos.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:55 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I took a dollar general pregnancy test and I believe they are made by the same company, but my was accurate at 3 weeks and 4 days. I got a clear positive when I took the test, but it did take a little longer for it to show up.
    Oh, I did take a Dollar tree test after I found out and I think the dye in those test are lighter than the DG test.
    I would say test! Good luck!!
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 7:59 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Check out http://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html. Dollar Tree tests are actually more accurate and require less HCG to get a positive result than a lot of regular tests. The dye can be a little lighter or take a bit longer to show up, but I used them for all 3 of my pregnancies and got a positive result within one minute (at 5 or 6 weeks pregnant).
    kttycat84

Answer by kttycat84 at 8:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I used them for both my pregnancies and anytime I wondered in the past and always has clear results. Dollar General used to have some for like $3 too that worked well.
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 8:15 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• They sure do work! i am pregnant now and that is how I found out! Just make sure the expiration is still valid. I took it as soon as the first day I missed my period with a postive result!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 4:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2010