am i starting my period

Im six weeks pregnant and today when i went to the restroom there wasnt any blood on my clothes but when i wiped there was blood. what could that mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Spotting in early pregnancy is common. If there is any more, call your doc to get checked to make sure. But if it was just that little bit that one time and you are feeling ok otherwise, you should be fine.
    Anonymous

• if there was a lot, let the Doc know. That happened to me around that time, and baby is still growing. Drink plenty of water
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• miscarriage
    Anonymous

• I actually had implantion bleeding when I first got pregnant, and then a 10 weeks I passed a large blood clott. I had an ultrasound and everything was fine. I would call your doctor to be on the safe side.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 12:35 AM on Oct. 4, 2008