Anyone else Always the bad guy no matter what?

I swear for every one person I make happy I piss off at least 3. I can't win.
I will never be able to balance my home life and my work life because I am a f'ing push over. I'm the G.D. definition of a YES man. When am I going to learn!!?? And no I can't quit my job as it pays the bills. Yes-I have tried-no it really won't work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• that sucks for you seriously. IF you want to stop hating it so much, just say no! It's not that hard...and a great excuse" No i'm sorry i really can't today i've got a lot to get done sorry!" ANd once you've done ti once it will be easier to say no more and more! Goodluck!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 9:54 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I was a major pushover. I am now a NO person. I like it better this way altho, it does p!ss a lot more people off. At least I'm not taken advantage of and run ragged any longer. Seriously, try it. :)
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 4:05 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My DH is going thru this always bitching about something phase and it is stressful. I am currently not really on speaking terms with him as he was a total ass yesterday. I am tired of walking around on eggshells when it comes to him. I am so glad he is at work and I don't have to look at him right now. Toughen up, say NO more and things may get better!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:36 AM on Aug. 2, 2010