How often do you take your children to the movies?

How often do you take your children to a movie?
We live near a Movie Tavern so we take the kids alot, as long as it is a kids movie. We love the Movie Tavern. I love being able to order food and eat it while watching a good movie!

lil_Army_Wife05

Asked by lil_Army_Wife05 at 9:57 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• that sounds really nice ! we go about once every other IF there's something on that the kids are interested in.....but then there's times when there might be two really good movies on and we might go twice in one month, lol
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 10:02 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My father is a theatre manager so we go a lot! Well, we take DS. DD isn't invited. She's bad...er...two and a half! :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:07 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• That sounds like fun :-)
    We don't go very often, but I'd like to go more.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:47 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Never. My son is very sensitive to loud sounds.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• We go to the drive-in usually about once a week.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:12 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Beckie- Do any of the theater's near you have a sensory friendly day? Around here they have one a month. Lights are up sounds are lowered and the silence is golden rule is tossed out the window for that one show. If not you should see who you can contact to make it happen! Around here it is AMC that offers them.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• @But_Mommie - thank you for the tip! I have explored that option, through AMC, but he just isn't ready to try it yet. He doesn't do well in groups, either, and the buzz of all of the other people and such, well, he would feed off the vibe. One day he will be ready :) For now, we just watch movies at home. And for free - we borrow them from the library :)
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 12:38 PM on Aug. 1, 2010