Are you a hoarder?

So are you? Do you keep everything you ever buy and find? Do you ever throw anything away?

lil_Army_Wife05

Asked by lil_Army_Wife05 at 10:07 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I am not. I keep it simple.

Answer by older at 10:08 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I'm the opposite. I throw everything away and keep little.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:08 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I'm not at all - I throw things away that I/we don't use. The only thing I'm bad about is clothes - I have a hard time parting with them, even if I haven't worn them in awhile.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:26 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I could be. However what I started to do was find a new home for stuff I don't want to throw out. I love freecycle and I give stuff to the local church that sells clothing for cheap. I try not to go inside there b/c then I want to purchase stuff.
    I get stuck on getting more of the same thing. Say for instance my kid needs new shirts. Even after they have plenty of new shirts I am still stuck in new shirt mode. I am getting better. My husband keeps me in line a little bit too. A few weeks ago I cleaned out "the easy part of my closet" I took six bags of clothing I am never going to wear again out of this house. Yippie.
    It is hard for me to release stuff. I am learning to not get the stuff. That is making it easier on my family and life. Just don't look in my sewing room!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:08 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• In 2000, I lost everything in a house fire so I don't form attachments to things... With the. Exception of shoes I cannot throw away shoes its terrible my kids laugh. Even the broken ones I still have lmaoi!
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I use to be, but as I'm getting older if my daughter doesn't want it, I'm learning to give it to the needy, or throw it away.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Sometimes.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I am not a hoarder, but I keep a lot of things that are sentimental.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• No I am definitely not a hoarder I get rid of everything and then I realize that I actually need it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:11 PM on Aug. 1, 2010