Anyone tried the Apple Cider Vinegar diet/remedy?

Did it work for you? Or do you feel the same? I'm taking it to feel better/more energetic in general, and hopefully lose the last few lbs. of baby weight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Health

• my mom used it for an arthritis remedy for quite a few years. Have not heard of it as a diet plan though...

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:12 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It is great for overall health; it will not make you lose weight. If you want to lose weight, start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat and dairy

Answer by rkoloms at 2:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I haven't but I will just to see what the everybody is talking about.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:40 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Never heard of it. What do you do exactly???
    wmjsease

Answer by wmjsease at 5:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It's a home remedy for a countless number of things. Normally, I'm pretty conservative about the things I put in my body. But since it's vinegar, and not a weird supplement, I thought I'd try it out (with caution, of course). The measurements vary. Some put 2 TBSP in a glass of water before each meal. I put 1 TBSP in 16 oz water and sip through out the day. And it's recommended that you use the unfiltered organic apple cider vinegar with "the mother" (which is the stuff at the bottom that was not filtered, and has the good stuff in it). I've only used it for 3 days, so I have nothing to report. It is nasty tasting, though!!

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html
    8oclockcoffee

Answer by 8oclockcoffee at 5:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2010