Do you get annoyed when someone says they have votes to give out if you....

Give them a bump and leave them messages BUT they never give out the votes they said they would? So in the end you wasted your " answer questions". You get so many " Answer questions" a day.

lil_Army_Wife05

Asked by lil_Army_Wife05 at 10:12 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I honestly don't keep track. I mean I do the whole points thing but I don't keep track of who promised what.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:20 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Nope lol I'm still using up my credits hehehe
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• No, because I don't go to the "Crazy For Credits" section until I'm just about ready to sign off for the night to dump my unused credits!! Secondly, you can CONTINUE to answer as many questions as you want each day, you are only limited in the number of credits you're allotted--and earning points--but you're not limited in how many questions or answers you provide.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:21 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Can you only answer so many questions? I know I can answer as many as I want but after a point don't receive points anymore.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I know your only allowed to answer so many question that you get credit for.
    lil_Army_Wife05

Comment by lil_Army_Wife05 (original poster) at 10:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I don't keep track. I know I keep my word and give out my points. And I keep answering questions even when I don't get points.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• no, b/c you get credits for answering their questions, and you can still answer other questions you just don't get credits for answering them. any questions can be voted up though, and you still get credits for those, even if it's an answer you didn't get credits for qwhen you posted it.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:41 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Nope, i use mine up.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:31 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I honestly never got back and check.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Yeah that would kind of annoy me.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:10 PM on Aug. 1, 2010