Do you like to burn scented candles??

I do. I have 3 young kids so I have to keep them up high.

mommyfox03

Asked by mommyfox03 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I do! My current favorite is "Dune Grass" by Yankee Candle. I use the glass jars, and keep them back on the counters so the 2.5 yo doesn't get too curious.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• yep. I love the rose scented ones!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I do! And my fav are Yankee Candles. My husband knows to make he happy, he just has to bring home a new flavor or Yankee Candle.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I burn Mia Bella candles. They smell better and burn cleaner. They also last longer so you get more for your money.  I am a independent distributor.

http://www.yummyscents.scent-team.com

mommyfox03

Comment by mommyfox03 (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Most definitely!! I have scented candles, potpourri, and automatic room fresheners throughout! My favorite are the "home baked goodies/cinnamon and spice" scents, but in the bathrooms i like the"clean/linen" scents.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:28 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I also like those scents. My ultimate favorite scent is Pumpkin spice.
    mommyfox03

Comment by mommyfox03 (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I love candles! Yankee candles are good and we have a local candle company that is great! My favorite scents are Fresh Linen or Clean Cotton or any that smell like I've been doing laundry!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I love those! My favorite candles are Coffee scent (smells just like coffee grounds) and birthday cake. And surprisingly, they smell great when burned together!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:37 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I'm not a fan of burning candles. It makes my throat itch.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:41 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I used to burn a lot of scented candles. I left a candle burning on my stove in my kitchen. I have a Cockatiel in a cage in my den which is at the other end of the room. I went to take a shower and soon came down the stairs and the scent was so nice & strong. I got to the kitchen & looked over to my bird and he was obviously in distress. His mouth was open and wings spread & he was panting. I grabbed him and carried him over to the door & let him breath in fresh air. He got so terribly sick from the scented candle that I threw it away & I won't light any now. If it effected him, It cant be good for humans either. Be careful around children too. Some still have lead wicks and may expel toxins from the wax too. Hate to be a bummer but check on the brand before you use it.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:50 AM on Aug. 1, 2010