Do you clean the whole house in 1 day or do you do a little bit each day?

momx3gx1b

Asked by momx3gx1b at 10:22 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I do a little each day, that way I have lots of time to play with the kids/shop/whatever. The only thing I do every day is the kitchen, I can't stand to have it dirty.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:28 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• a little each day.
    only takes me about 30 minutes to an hour instead of feeling like I'm stuck cleaning all day.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I like to break it up. I like to clean the kitchen one day, bathrooms a different day, I do laundry everyday. All of the other stuff in between.
    mommyfox03

Answer by mommyfox03 at 10:25 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I thoroughly clean a different section of the house once a week; I pick up and do minor cleaning daily; laundry is once a week.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 10:45 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• little thing here and there but sunday is everyone pitch in cleaning day.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I tidy up floor by floor each day (keeping the main floor "pop-over" ready at all times), but deep clean room by room as needed--starting with the main floor, then the bedrooms, then the basement.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:25 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I pick up, make beds, do 1-2 loads of laundry, vacuum and clean the kitchen every day. Then I deep clean a different room of the house every week.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 10:29 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I try and do it all in one day, but my kids manage to destroy the house after everytime I clean.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I do the whole downstairs daily. Upstairs is just the bedrooms. We do bedrooms on the weekends. I have to do the main part of the house every day..if I don't it becomes too much of a mess and its like over load,lol. I just get up early M-F before anyone else and it takes me a couple hours and I get every thing done. Well..still have to do the normal stuff through out the day, cleaning up after meals,dishes, sweeping,picking up toys. Lord..I sound like a dang maid. I need a raise,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Daily-

Main level always company ready- Upstairs, tidy but less so than the downstairs.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:47 PM on Aug. 1, 2010