OMG! I can't believe you thought that mom! lol adult content

A few years back,i ran into my aunt and we were joking about my scraped elbows from some frisky sex. I don't know what she told my mom,but the next time I saw her,she got all serious and asked me if my husband was forcing me to do wild and kinky sex things with him! That was funny! She's got an eschewed vision of what a normal man is like. Apparently all hers forced her into things. Have you ever had someone make an assumption based on an injury you've gotten?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:25 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My daughter threw a baseball at me to catch, I missed and ended up with an ugly bruise on my right cheek. I don't know how many people asked if my husband was hitting me. I didn't mind the questions, it just showed they cared, but when they got pushy it got annoying.
    I fell out of a tree at my dad's house at 16 years old. Somehow someone got the idea that he climbed up after me and pushed me out (which he didn't, my hand slipped from the line handle and I fell).
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I fell out of bed when my puppy jumped in and woke me. I rolled over and fell FLAT ON MY FACE. My lip and lower part of my face ended up black. My neighbor saw it and didn't ask, I asked him why he didn't. He said he was afraid my husband hit me. I said he should have known better after knowing us for many yrs. plus, being at a picnic at his house the next day after I fell, I WOULD NOT be there if he had hit me. I also worked on a computer several hrs a day and I was on so much I guess this was the reason I didn't know any other, 1 eye turned black. My boss asked if my husband hit me (we were friendly enough he could ask). I explained it was the computer but I'm not sure he believed me, but I didn't care I knew the truth.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 1, 2010