Opinions.....!

If it wrong for your husband to turn to porno while you are pregnant? Mine did! He had made a promise a few months ago after some counsiling not to do that anymore and to respect how it makes me feel in side. And I go take a shower and here he is wacking off to one! And gets upset cause I got upset and spoke my mind. Does anyone think I am wrong or not?I know he's human but we can still have sex so why is he doing that?

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 10:29 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I personally have no issues with porn as long as it is not interfering with the intimacy of the relationship. (ie: one chooses porn over sex with the other)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:33 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I agree with you. Is he afraid of hurting the baby maybe by you having intercourse?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• yeah he dont wanna hurt the baby or me he said. i just had a bad experience with last marriage i was in all he wanted was the porno.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Comment by lifeisgreatbut. (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• If he's doing it because he doesn't want to hurt you or the baby, educate him. Sex isn't bad for either of you! (Unless there are complications which your doc would tell you about.) There is a ton of info on the Internet about sex and pregnancy.

Honestly though, it sounds like an excuse. If he's promised you that he won't do it, and now he's sneaking behind your back, there might be a bigger problem.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:51 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Well, you can't project the problems from your last relationship onto this one. I understand that you have trauma and baggage from your first husband and porn, but you can't assume this man is the same. That's not fair to him. Second, if he made a promise, he needs to stand by it. It's not fair to YOU to break promises, now you have trust issues and OF COURSE you're going to feel like you did in your first marriage with it! Third, are you turning him down for sex a lot? If you are, you have to kind of expect to catch him wanking sometimes lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• well if it makes you upset and he knows this then it's wrong BUT if you sit down and talk about it maybe you can find his reason's for doing this
    bonniemommy100

Answer by bonniemommy100 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It doesn't bother me. Better that than cheating.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2010