How much time do you spend with your baby?

my son is 10 months old. I am still with the father but he lives with his mum. I live in a house with just my son and i was just curious as to how much time daily you spend sitting playing with your babies?

Ilovemyxander

Asked by Ilovemyxander at 11:46 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well my daughter is 2 but when she was a baby i was always on the floor with her, and now i try to spend a good amount of time playing with her but she likes to play by herself sometimes, and she is in the terrible 2's so when she gets mean i stop playing. i would say in the 11 hours she is up in a day i play with her at least 4 hours most day probably more, we spend a lot of time in the pool this time of year!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:49 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I just always feel like it's never enough hee hee. He likes playing by himself sometimes but i hate leaving him sitting anywhere...I guess he will get clingy if i am with him every min though. Thanks for your answer =)
    Ilovemyxander

Comment by Ilovemyxander (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My daughter is almost 14 months and she is into everything so I am constantly with her either chasing, playing, or redirecting her. I'm a SAHM and my hubby works around 80 hours a week so she has my undivided attention all day long and all night if she wants me, unless she is playing by herself with her toys like she is right now.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 1, 2010