Is anyone elses husband having a COMPLETE meltdown?

He was all for the baby in the begginning. Totally pgyched for 7 months. Then cheated. Felt bad. Came clean. Started doing GREAT. Then she was brorn. He flipped out and had postpardom depression. Got meds, got better. Now, complete butt head. i dont get it. Divorce maybe? Separation? Or maybe just a good old fashioned kick in the hiney??

KENZIKISSES13

Asked by KENZIKISSES13 at 11:57 AM on Aug. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• My DH has been a complete ass for the past 4 wks. He's screams at everyone for no reason. I know I have had enough and I told him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My ex did. Note the key term there.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Life can be hard...but we need to not take it out on the ones we love...there is just no excuse for it. We are all entitled to a bad day every now and then.......... so many need to just grow up.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 12:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• We ALL have bad times. Women more than men...they get bitchy...I see it here all the time. Women get picky about small,really meaningless things ....Men are not the only ones. maybe you are suffering from POST PARTUM? LOL. Post PARTUM moodiness.
    Try to be positive and don't nag and don't bitch.

How do you know he cheated? And did you find out WHY he cheated??? THIS is the BIG question. Are you willing to put up with a cheating husband?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• So many men are beggars, and not lovers. They play a part, or just act out as though it's their rite of passage. It seems that they want the female to just suck up to anything they dish out. When it's not loving though, and it's just by the book love, or just........here!, lalalala-------Now are you happy, i did this for you. When 2 don't get it as if they are strangers it's time to just read some pleasant novel or after praying to have it better, and acting on it, let it go but don't suffocate the other one. I used to do 500% of what I was in the relationship, and he was just plain take take take, and I am to that point where it's just a game they like, a game that is old. And I won't even talk now. He is not talking unless his ego is stroked every waking minute. Really really frustrating.
    He just sounds like this...... blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 12:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Make like halloween and give him a good scare, go to your parents or something, but BE WARNED, this does not always produce the desired effect, it could give DH the title of EX-DH. Either way, he needs SOMETHING to get his butt into shape, you didn't get yourself knocked up, it was a joint effort.
    KrhMsh

Answer by KrhMsh at 12:37 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Post partum depression is caused by the change in hormones after pregnancy. I don't think he had one of those. He is just having a hard time adjusting to being a family. My ex was the same way. Eventually he told me he was "too young" for all this responsibility and needed more time to "be a kid and have fun". He was 22.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 12:44 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• The fact that your man cheated is a deal breaker right there! Maybe me and my hubby are abnormal for being so dedicated to one another, but that would be a sin, and unacceptable! Plus that is his child, and he should love that child with all his heart! My husband and I are having # 5 sand he is thrilled, and he wants more! I think you husband needs a reality check and church... JMHO
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Sounds like someone needs to grow the hell up, or keep it in his pants if he doesn't want to do the daddy thing. You have some choices here. Live like this and bitch about it the rest of your life, or leave his sorry ass, and move on with your life.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:33 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• good old fashioned kick in the hiney ought to do the trick.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 12:09 AM on Aug. 3, 2010