would it hurt baby?

Would it hurt the baby is i eat just two large meals a day. I can finually eat well but we get food stamps and running out of breakfast stuff til we get our stamps on the 4th. I just baby to get the nutrients it needs.

lifeisgreatbut.

Asked by lifeisgreatbut. at 12:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• as long as you eat healthy it doesnt really matter when you eat.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Im no Dr but my understanding is it will hurt you more. See the body will make sure the baby gets what it needs first. Keep in mind too that an unhealthy you is not good for the baby either. Good luck...Are you on WIC too? that would be my suggestion to you.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 12:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• No eat what you want when you want All I ate with my first was watermelon and he was fine lol
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• You really just need to be sure to take your prenatal vitAMINS
    Micki-Cook

Answer by Micki-Cook at 2:06 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Take your prenatal vitamin and just eat when you can! The way I felt is if I'm hungry, the baby is. :) If I was so sick I could only eat a few meals a day and little to no snacks, I drank a lot of water and just kept my fluids up! Being pregnant takes a lot of energy out, it effects you more than it effects the baby.
    MeghMirab

Answer by MeghMirab at 4:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• hjust eat as well as you possibly can :) eggs are generally really cheap so maybe eat a few of those per week until you can afford other snakcs, like nuts, fresh veggies, etc. can you just eat a couple of pieces of wheat toast for breakfast? good luck :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 7:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2010