sit and stand strollers

do you have one? which one? what car seats are compatible with them??

DDTSMommy

Asked by DDTSMommy at 1:19 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes. I had the Joovy sit stand. I loved it! The way the 'bucket' was strapped on any seat pretty much was compatible.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I had the Baby Trend Sit and Stand. It is compatible with most infant seats. It worked great with my Baby Trend Seat. I gave mine to a friend and it works well with her Graco car seat as well.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I have Baby Trend Sit and Stand. From Meijer. I think most all carseats are compatible with the one I have. I never used a carseat with it, so I can't tell you how that works out. However, my kids love it. My daughter loves being up front, so she can see everything as we walk. My son loves the option to sit or stand. He also loves that he can easily help me push it when I let him.

My issues with it .. There is no back rest for the back seat, you have to buy that seperately. There is no visor either, which you have to buy seperately as well. The basket on the bottom is underneath both seats.. So you either have to squeeze your stuff between the seats or under the back seat to get it in and out. It's a little inconvenient.

I love that it's easy to fold, yes even one handed. It's a little heavy, but nothing that even the weakest person can't handle.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:33 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I have the bugaboo cameleon, with the maxi cosi mico adapters and an attachement for a stand on the back
    VoteForThiago

Answer by VoteForThiago at 1:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2010