What is your stroller recommendation for shopping with a one year old?

I want the following:
1) large enough for my child and stuff underneath if possible
2)small enough to fit through clothing racks
3) easy to steer
4) recline for naps
5) cup holder a bonus
6) don't want to spend more than couple $100, cheaper the better.
Anybody have one that they love?

Marti123

Asked by Marti123 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Not the Baby Trend Trendsport lite, that was a peice of cheap junk. I liked my friends Graco Metrolite, but that might be bigger than your looking for.
    JenEliBella

Answer by JenEliBella at 12:31 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• We have the jeep jogging stroller. It is wonderful. It has everything you want, but I'm not sure if you can get it for $100. It might be 130 - 150 ish.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 12:33 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I 2nd the Jeep stroller, but watch the space in your vehicle. It takes up alot of space even when its folded down. We have a van so its well worth it. I dont know if you can find one under 100, maybe 2nd hand?
    purplelovinmom

Answer by purplelovinmom at 2:50 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I have the baby trend and I love it.. my fiance picked it out and at first I hated it (I had my heart set on a double jeep, but couldn't find it)
    this one is easy to push, folds easy, lots of room. my only problem is that it won't fit in my car trunk (and I have a big trunk) and the front swivel wheel sometimes gets a little crazy when I run.
    I would suggest the jeep stroller though over this one. lol
    chscris04

Answer by chscris04 at 1:50 AM on Oct. 6, 2008