What does it feel like to fall in love?

Tell me how it felt for you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• That depends on each person who falls in love. Ask 1000 people what it feels like and you will get 1000 different answers. Love is not jealous, love is not cruel or unkind. Love is not selfish. It feels like to me, that I couldnt live without the other, that the other completes me, makes me whole.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It feels like the world and the person you love in it is a much better place, there is a warm fuzzy feeling that you get from a smile or a touch or even a word. You want to spend as much time as possible with them, and saying goodnight is hard if you have to go separate ways. You overlook the flaws, because the tender feelings shadows them, all in all the world and your life is meaningful because of it.

Answer by older at 1:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It's been so long since it happened I'm not sure I remember.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 1:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Like the whole world is perfect and every song is about us... its almost like being on drugs.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 1:46 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It is the most wonderful, comforting feeling there is and at the exact same time it is the scariest feeling ever! You fall for someone and your heart is at ease with them and you can't imagine being without them but having those feelings for someone, gives that person complete control to either make you happy or crush you into a million pieces, you just have to hope and pray that they don't hurt you just because they have the power to do so.
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 1:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I have been in love three times; the third one was the keeper. We are incredibly comfortable together; we can (even after almost 16 years of marriage) talk for hours, yet are comfortable sitting in silence. If I am having a bad day, my phone will ring, and it will be him checking on me.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2010