How early in pregnancy can you start getting emotional....

cause im 4 weeks 4 days pregnant. and i can't stop crying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds pretty normal to me. the first trimester was horrible for me but after that i felt so much better. its different for every woman.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Immediately! I cried happy tears all the time... sad tears were few and far between, but when I got frustrated I would too. It's a lot to take on, your body starts changes immediately, so why wouldn't your emotions. :) YOUR NORMAL if that's what you are asking.
    MeghMirab

Answer by MeghMirab at 4:16 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• thats about when mine started, I hated it. I was always mad or crying about something lol
    prego_jessi

Answer by prego_jessi at 5:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• YUP, your right on track the early part of the pregnancy is soo hormonal. For my last pregnancy I was hormonal right when I should be having my period that is how I knew I was pregant (totally bad crazy PMS stuff)
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:12 AM on Aug. 2, 2010