Are the crazy for credits only being posted in that section?

I just posted a question, but it wasn't on my screen. So I posted it again. Still not there, but was under "my questions". So I went to c4c section and there they both are. I take it we have to go directly to that section now, too many people whining and bitching to CM about it I guess???

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 1:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It's not just the "crazy for credits", it's all the Sub-Categories under the GAME TO PLAY heading "crazy for credits"; "would you rather"; "20 Questions Celebrity edition" and "other games". NONE of them show up in the recent question section! Thankfully, it's a good thing that they aren't there! There are people that rather see "real" questions then all the game stuff. Yes, I don't have to open them, but at the same time why should I have to weed through 10 pages of stuff for the 2-3 "real" questions.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Maybe! I'm not sure what they changed. But they do still show up in the next question thing...
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 1:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• yes

Answer by older at 1:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Yes, there is a filter on the crazy for credits section. This was being worked on since right after the changeover, and was actually not related to the recent controversy with the games. It was done because the games were over running the questions looking for advice, and I think it's a good fix for everyone (and I like the games).

It does take some getting used to tho.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• They only show up in the crazy for credits section. If that is how people wanted to answer questions, why don't they just do ALL of it that way???? People don't have to open them up if they don't want to. Well, what have you!
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Thanks loving angels. I thought it was due to the complaining. I was just confused for a second LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2010