Do you go to church?

If so, how often and what is your religion?

justme581

Asked by justme581 at 1:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I WISH I DID!! I just never get up and go! I am church-lazy! :(
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 1:46 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• We go every Sunday. And on Wednesday nights we have a dinner (that someone volunteers weekly to do, my mom and I do it together when we volunteer) and then a bible study is afterwards for adults and groups for the kids. We are Christian, go to a Church of God church currently, with my parents while living close to home for this short time. But typically we have belonged to Lutheran churches. We go with my parents now because to us it is more important for our babies to see that families can pray together and be together on Sundays....because some day it will not be like this, since my hubby will eventually be moved for work again.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:46 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• nope.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• We , me my husband and my little girl, do not go to church. But we are religious. mostly southern baptist. But my husbands grandparents and mother are very religious and go to church every wednesday and sunday. And sometimes more often when certain things are going on at the church. And they havent asked yet but if they ever do ask to take our little girl to church with them she will be more than welcome to go.
    KENZIKISSES13

Answer by KENZIKISSES13 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• yea we do and then we go to wed dinner as well - i am baptist
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 1:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• No but I want to start going to the Church of the UU I think it's called. I just never get up to go.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 1:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• We are starting next week to go. We haven't decided yet to go for first service or second service. I know on the Sundays that DH is off we can go to first service. However, he goes to work at 9am when he does work on Sundays and we will go to the second service. I am a Lutheran and DH is baptist but has decided to become a Lutheran.

I liked to learn about the difference between religion.
    justme581

Comment by justme581 (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• We go every Sunday Morning, rain, shine, snow, etc. It doesn't matter we are there. (Well if we are sick we stay home, and if the road are serious hazard we stay home....one Sunday the road was so bad there was 4 cars in the ditch in front of our house, they lost control because of the ice. We stayed home that day)
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• We are Catholic, we use to o every Sunday and then go away from it and now we don't go. I wish we did, but everything is so busy I look forward to not rushing out the door first thing Saturday and Sunday mornings.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Me, dh and the 3 kids go to church every sunday. I also go to a bible study thursday evening and every few months we have a ladies tea time and I go to that as well. Also the first thursday of every month is a lady's get together fun night, that's good fun because you get to know the ladies in a different setting. I don't go to the potluck's because it's too dificult with the 3 kids, seeing as dh seems to be working on those days:( But when we have a dinner at the church I'm usually one of the people preparing it so I'm there for that!
    I go to a baptist church.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:05 PM on Aug. 1, 2010