can babies see ghost

lovingheart26

Asked by lovingheart26 at 1:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• No
    VoteForThiago

Answer by VoteForThiago at 1:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• No doubt in my and my husbands mind. We were just walking the other day and my 23 month old son looked up at a porch, where no one we could see was and said HI and waved a couple times. I said There's no one there and my husband said, not that we can see. So true I said!!!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I honestly believe so! My sister passed way and my kids would talk to her in there room. The only reason how I know this is because they were talking to someone in there room by the closet and then when they seen her picture they would point to it and then to what ever they were talking to in there room....

Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 1:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I would think so.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 1:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i have a friend who has a littel 2 years old girl and her and her boyfriend absolutely swear that thier little one can see ghost. Now me, im not so sure. i dont try to go figuring out the unexplained and i havent had any signs of my little girl seeing any lol.
    KENZIKISSES13

Answer by KENZIKISSES13 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• yes....so can animals....I was alone with my dogs and one of them was in my lap...she kept looking at this one spot in the corner of our ceiling...she kept nodding her head up and down...so, I looked up to see what she was looking at..nothing there...she did this several nights in a row...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 1:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Oh and just remember..the bible talks about angels we cannot see that are all around us....so yes, I believe.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 1:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• We all have the ability to see beyond this world. However, the majority of us learn to ignore this ability and it falls in to one of those "use it or loose it" categories... Most children are told what they are seeing is imaginary or not there and so they learn to suppress it. But at a young age, before that suppression takes place, yes, they can see... There are a blessed few of us who hold on to these gifts in to adulthood, without doubt, children have this ability.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:05 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I did not believe they could until my son was born. Now my husband and I are firm believers that they can.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 2:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I believe they can because of the simple fact that they cant really tell us what they are seeing, we just know that they see something. I also believe animals such as dogs can also. My kids never really did anything to make me think they seen a ghost, but my friends daughter did. I really dont know, I have never seen a ghost so I couldnt say if they are even real. But I do think if there are such things as ghosts then young babies or toddlers will most likely see them
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 2:35 PM on Aug. 1, 2010