What can I do for my husband today?

I have been trying to do something nice for my husband everyday. So, far I have washed his car, made his favorite meal, gave him a massage, and a few other things. I am making another one of his favorite meals tonight but I wanted to do something else as well. He has to work tonight so I don't have much time. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Leave a romantic note and his favorite candy bar on his pillow!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:21 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Ice cold beer if he drinks :-)
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 2:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• When he gets home, give him the remote and tell him he has total control of it for the rest of the night. My husband loves that. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Men never turn down a BJ...if u don't do that then ur on ur own. Right ladies???
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Thanks ladies for the suggestions. I had tried something like that earlier in the week but and he said that he appreciated it but he was really trying to watch what he eats. I think that is what is making it so hard because he loves my cooking and the treats I make him so now I am having to think outside the box of other things that I can do.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• mow the yard
    cook his favorite meal
    a massage
    heidi37217

Answer by heidi37217 at 2:25 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• WOW you're spoiling your husband already. Hell I don't do that much for my husband what are you back in the 60 & 70's What does he do for you? My advise is kick up your feet and relax.

bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 6:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2010