What do you think about this quote?

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunisation of children does more harm than good."

Dr. J. Anthony Morris
~former Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the US Federal Drug Admin.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I do not agree.

Answer by older at 2:44 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I do not agree, either.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I think I'd believe the quote more if it had words spelled correctly. I doubt the chief Vaccine control office would misspell it... it's spelled Immunizations
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I completely disagree.

aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Sorry if I can't type or spell... I didn't use spell check, I just read it and typed it out...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I completely disagree!!
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 2:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I completely agree... And know it to be more than true! But I prefer these quotes to that one, simply because that one is so general...

"There is no evidence that any influenza vaccine thus far developed is effective in preventing or mitigating any attack of influenza. The producers of these vaccines know that they are worthless, but they go on selling them anyway." - Dr. J. Anthony Morris

"Official data shows that large scale vaccination has failed to obtain any significant improvement of the diseases against which they were supposed to provide protection" - Dr. Sabin, developer of Polio vaccine.

I have found that for every study or quote produced by the "pro-vaccine" camp there are 2-3 on the other side. It will only be a matter of years before this is generally understood...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I think too, OP, that you'll find for every study or doctor that is anti-vax you'll find 10X as many parents who have been brainwashed in to believing this stuff and are to afraid to even educate themselves...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I disagree.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I agree to a degree. It can cause more harm then good, but I don't think it always does.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 1, 2010