Is your toddler a cookie lover?

My toddlers were cookie lovers. My son loved the Oreo Big Stuff. Can you visualize a toddler walking around with a cookie larger than his little hand. It was really cute as he would try to eat this Humongous cookie.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She's always loved cookies. She used to get oreos and take them apart to eat the center, put them back together and try to put them back in the cookie jar! 9 times out of 10, her junk snack for the day is a couple cookies.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Of course! My daughter does the same with oreos, she breaks them apart and will only eat the side with oreos. Lately she's discovered she can just lick off the creme lol. It's cute but she can only have one cookie a day if she's been really good or she acts HORRIBLE. I have a friend that never lets her kids have any sugar, and I thought she was uptight, until I started to see the coorelation between sugar and horrible children. Now it's one sweet thing a day, and that's usually dried fruit.
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 3:07 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My daughter had her first cookie well past her third bithday

Answer by rkoloms at 3:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Occasionally I will let her have something like that. I was baking this weekend and I made chocolate chip cookies and it took her several hours before she wanted one and then she only ate about half of it. My child doesn't even like cake, frosting, or ice cream. I think I have done a great job of keeping the "crap" away from her.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My son only eats the middle out of Oreos like me. My husband eats the whole thing lol.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2010