what do you think....

So in Feb i lost my daughter at 24 weeks to trisomy 18. We started trying last month and it didnt happen. This month we tried again, and i have been HUNGRY for the past 2 weeks, peeing like crazy this past week even when i dont drink much, sleeping on my own (for the past 2 months i had to take sleeping pills or i wouldnt sleep but an hour at night), and mild cramping here and there for the past couple days. I am not due til thursday this week. I just want to know what your thoughts are. Oh and this morning i looked in the mirror and thought my nose looked bigger than normal! I think i am pregnant again, but i know when woman want something so bad their mind can play tricks on them! just thought id see what you other mamas think! thanks

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 2:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• rachelxbby: Some womens noses get wider when they are pregnant. I cant remember why exactly, I think it has to do with swelling, I know my nose gets WAY wider when I am pregnant but it doesnt happen until late second trimester for me
    It is very possible you are pregnant but like someone else said, tyr not to think about it. Trust me I know how almost impossible that is, but just be patient and wait for a missed period. I wouldnt want you taking a test too early bc there is a huge chance of a false negative. So to know for sure, wait until friday and if you have not gotten your period take a test. Best of luck to you!!!I really honestly hope you are!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:47 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Anything is possible. Be patient and don't think about it so much b/c stress can make your body have a late period which may also make you think you are prego.

Good Luck.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 2:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• wht does your nose have to do wit it? jw
    and idk dont get too excited cos it can take a while but gl
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 3:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Amanduhpanda: Mine does too... I had to take my nose ring out cause my nose would swell so bad...

I would take it easy, don't stress it! I've had to learn that about getting pregnant with number2... I know being patient for something like this is hard but do your best... and GOOD LUCK!
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 8:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2010