What does TCBUK stand for??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• Where have you seen that?
    3kidz4me

Answer by 3kidz4me at 10:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• It's written all over my teenage daughters books and what not... I googled it and it appears on a lot of myspace pages belonging to young women. Just wondering what my kid might be getting into??
    Anonymous

• Can you post some links? I just googled it and didn't get anything.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=225371512
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 10:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Thats a link I found when I googled it, there are quite a few more...I wonder what it means??
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 10:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• HAHA. I just found that one on my own, right before you posted it! I'm around that girl's age, I'm gonna send a message and see if she'll tell me. She's not online right now, so it may take awhile to get the answer, or she may not even answer me. I'll bookmark this and let you know if I find something out. In the meantime, I'm gonna do some more digging, I'm usually pretty good and finding stuff!! LOL
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Thank you!! I really appreciate it.
    Anonymous

• Not a problem. I'm always on my MySpace, I keep it up in another tab. I sent the message, but it says the last time she logged in was today, so she may not get back on today. Maybe tomorrow. Like I said, I'll bookmark this and post if I find out something. I can't find anything anywhere on the web. I've been to a bunch of other search sites and can't find anything. Can you just ask your daughter what it is?
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• She's going through a stange phase right now.. Im not sure she would give an honest answer. i guess I am trying not to pry, if it turns out to be something rediculous. But if there is something I should know about I will question her after i get the facts..you know. Teenage girls, turn you into the kind of mom you never thought you'd be.
    Anonymous

• Tesla Coil Builders of the UK was all that I got besides the one girl on myspace, so IDK. Sorry!
    VAMommyX4

Answer by VAMommyX4 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2008