Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what kind of things should i journal for future child custody

i have a child with him
he has anger issues and it is getting much worse

sister told me to journal everything

what can be used in court, what can not

i plan to leave, trying my best to find work, i think if i move to womens shelter-he could use this against me=he has not physically hurt me=so there is no police report
all verbal abuse


Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Just journal everything you can. A lawyer will know best what can and cannot be used. Even the littlest information can be helpful. Just write it all down. Dont let your husband find it though. Wont be good.

    Answer by MommyLee08 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

  • Journal all of the verbal abuse incident journal specific language --what he said and what happened that he said it. Also, journal all incidents where he uses physical aggression, even if it is against inanimate objects. This will show his anger issues. Keep in mind, your keeping a journal is still your word against, his, but when you are giving specific dates, times and exactly what happened, it does make you sound more credible.

    Answer by layh41407 at 3:16 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

  • Listen to your sister journal EVERYTHING, you an read through later and decide what exactly should/shouldn't be used.

    Answer by KrhMsh at 3:16 PM on Aug. 1, 2010