HAVE YOU EVER GOT CHICKEN POX TWICE?

I got chicken pox when I was little. Then my kids got it in 1992 and I got it again.
I had 14 chicken poxes on me. I had to go to the hospital because of a fever. But
everything turned out alright.

strozilove

Asked by strozilove at 10:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Health

• I got it twice as a kid but years apart. The second time was way worse. I missed 2 weeks of school.
    megancali

Answer by megancali at 10:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• WOW yeah, I thought I was the only one. LOL I've never known anyone else to have had chicken pox more than once. I've had them three times. The last time there were very few. I think its very rare. Hopefully it will never happen again. I guess I will find out when my little one gets them.
    Anonymous

• Funny story. When my brother and I were 4 (him) and 6 (me), we had friends who got the chicken pox. My mom decided to have us go over and play with them so we would get the chicken pox early (and out of the way).

Well she got them too!! Second time. How terrible would that be to have two children with chicken pox, and yourself!!!

But I personally only got them once.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I actually had chicken pox when I was a year old, and part of the virus stayed dormant in my body unill I was about 11 or 12 and then I got Shingles, which is a thing you get from having chicken pox, and Shingles sucks way way bad
    wellerswife

Answer by wellerswife at 10:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I had them when i was really young IDK how old, and again when i was like 7.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:41 AM on Oct. 4, 2008