Don't want to eat?

Has anyone experienced this as a symptom of their pregnancy in the first few weeks?

I'm going to get a pregnancy test done on monday so this isn't and "am I pregnant" question lol. I was just talking to my mother and telling her how I feel and she said that not wanting to eat is something she experienced with me for the first two week of pregnancy and I'm curios if anyone else has too :)

Thanks in advance!

Chucklowee

Asked by Chucklowee at 10:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you have morning sickness?
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• im 24 wks and i still dont want to eat....im just not hungry.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 10:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I dunno... I've never really felt nauseous before in my life lol Honest! Puking usually happens very suddenly for me, and I don't get sea sick or car sick or anything. I mean... I've HAD tummy aches before but I've never felt like I was going to puke until about a second before I do. My tummy is kinda tingly and upset but in a burning sort of way lately... *shrug*

Anyway, I'm gunna go get a pregnancy test done on monday so it's not on of those posts!! I'm just curios because I'm so used to hearing about women getting MORE hungry when they're pregnant that it's kinda odd to hear of one actually LOOSING their appetite.
    Chucklowee

Answer by Chucklowee at 10:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I didn't want to eat for the first three months. All I could choke down was bread and carbonated water.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 11:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I didn't want to eat for the majority of my pregnancy. After the first few months, I would get hungry, but after I ate I would feel so gross. Ew... I don't even like remembering it! lol

Good luck!!!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:02 AM on Oct. 4, 2008