Have you taken PROVERA?

Have you taken PROVERA? did you take 10mg for 10 days or 5 days? Have you ever taken Provera 10mg 2 x per day for 5 days? Also, how soon did you get your period. I am sorry for so many questions, but thanks for your input.

amandatavisk

Asked by amandatavisk at 3:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It took a month to get mine. I don't remember the dosage.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 4:00 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I took it in two different months once in October at 10mg for 10 days and it took a few weeks for my period to show up. Then i took it in February the same dosage and days and got my period 2 days later. I remember the last time I took it though it lasted about 2 weeks and was pretty heavy. Gl.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 6:52 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I took 10mg twice a day for 5 days. I hate it!!! Makes me cramp and act like a b*tch. I started with in a week after stopping the pills.
    justme581

Answer by justme581 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i took 10mg once a day for 10 days. i started my period after about 2 wks after the last pill. I havent had a regular period since though
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Thanks everyone! My Doctor told me to take 10mg once a day for 10 days. But I was just curious to know why some people take it 10mg twice a day for 5 days, or others take it 10mg once a day for 5 days.. I guess everyone is different. My Doctor is going to start me on Clomid after I get my period, so I am hoping my period will come soon.
    amandatavisk

Comment by amandatavisk (original poster) at 8:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I took 10mg once a day for 10 days and started on the 10th day.
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 7:23 PM on Aug. 2, 2010