need help with a pinched nerve.

Woke up with a pinched nerve between my neck and shoulder. I cant look to the right it hurts so bad. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Health

• Heat. But if cold feels better that'll help any inflammation. Tylenol & ibuprofen alternately - correct doses with 4 hours between each (take tylenol at 4, ibu at 8, tyl at 12, for example). Chiropractor as soon as you can. If you have access to it (it's not sold in stores, I know my chiro sells it) us Biofreeze - so much better than cheapo versions.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 5:30 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• warm compresses.....I wouldnt really call it a pinched nerve it could just be a pulled muscle in your neck...good luck and I hope that you feel better....also if you have a husband/boyfriend see if they will rub it for you...it might hurt but it will losen that area up and then get a warm shower with the shower head hitting the spot....
    branmomma32

Answer by branmomma32 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I have that and I am seeing a chiropractor for it. I get headaches every single day because of it
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i agree with 4time-mom... couldn't of said it better myself.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 9:49 PM on Aug. 3, 2010