When you're typing fast (without thinking)...

What words do you commonly mistype? I have issues with words that have double "o"s in them (and end in "d"), like I'll type "blodd" or "modd" instead of blood or mood...

Please tell me I'm not the only one...!!!! I (almost) always catch myself and correct it, but I still feel like a DA.

Asked by MunchiesMom324 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have trouble with the two and three letter words- the, and, of, on, it, in, etc. They look like this when I type fast- hte, nad, fo, no, ti, ni, etc.

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• and (nad!) and the (teh!)

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 4:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I am always typing teh.

Answer by Bmat at 4:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i mix up letters a lot. my typing teacher in school always said if your legs are crossed you are more likely to mistype something.

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• i end my first word with the first letter of my next word.

soi tw ould look somethingl ike this.

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:56 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I mix letters up a lot (just transposing 2 letters) because my brain is firing ahead of my fingers, lol. For some reason every time I try and type around I keep skipping the "u". I think it's the keyboard, though, because I'm sure I'm hitting the key but it's not coming up. Drives me nuts.

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:39 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I usually misspell words that end with "el" or "le". Its not so much of a typo as a spelling error. Those words just drive me nuts. Stupid American language. lol. Like tickle, pickle, angle, single, triple, stipple, tangle, strangle, well, I guess all of those end with "le". lol Just so you know, I misspelled about half of those.

Answer by jollymommy at 4:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Wow, jennifer... I never thought of it that way. Does it count if you're sitting with one leg in the chair? Hmm.. I wonder if I type better with both feet on the floor... (gah, that's uncomfortable...)

Comment by MunchiesMom324 (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Im the same way, but i miss spell alot of words at times

Answer by prego_jessi at 5:31 PM on Aug. 1, 2010