I heard about this and would like to know more!!!!

I recently read that some of the mom's on here have started a MNO " Moms night out" with other moms in their area...... has anyone ever been a part of that or heard of it or if it was brought up to you by a mom in your area would you go??? I would like to start something like this in my area as iv just moved here and have very few friends!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh yes, we have a monthly moms night out. I love it!! We ussually just go to a moms house and have a movie night, but I do know that some of them go to karioke and things like that(not for me though-lol) We have a great time and I have made some wonderful friends. We do pot lucks with drinks, and just hang out. We have themed nights. This past party was 80's movie night and we watched the breakfast club. LOL we had a good time. You should do, you will love it.
    Oldham80

Answer by Oldham80 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I would love to know if there was one of those here in my area. Is there one in the knoxville, TN area?
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 10:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• That would sound great, I haven't heard of one in the WVa. area.
    snowmom2

Answer by snowmom2 at 11:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Any in the CO area??? Sounds like fun!
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 11:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Yep, we have them here where I live. Just do a search in CafeMom for your area. You might need to try different town/city names, county name, area name, etc. If you can't find a group, then create your own. I did, and it's awesome! When you have created your group, do a Mom search by zip code and start inviting people. You'd be surprised how many moms are out there that want to join a group, but don't know how. :)
    AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 10:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Is their any in the Phoenix, Arizona area?? in the West Valley of Phoenix AZ!!! Would be so much fun!!
    se_wifenmom_xy

Answer by se_wifenmom_xy at 6:49 PM on Oct. 5, 2008