do you kow what i can take to increase my sex drive?

i wish i could be in the mood for sex more often even though we have sex a lot, most times i rather not be cause i just don't feel like it. my husband is good and all but i rarely in the mood to please him.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Of course you should ask your doctor to check for a hormonal imbalance but I started taking DHEA. I read that if you take 5 mg twice a day it can help. It's over the counter so no prescription is necessary. Make sure you read the fine print in case you have a medical condition that prohibits you from using it. Mine comes in 20 mg capsules so I have to break them open and divide it but so far it's working. Now to find someone to have sex with! I got my "want to" working and doggone it, I ran my guy off. Bad timing on my part!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i know what you mean! im in the same boat right now! it sucks but i wish i could help you!!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I don't know of anything you can take. BUT there are alot of times that my DH will try to start stuff when I'm not wanting to but end up doing it cause I want to make him happy and those times seem to be the best when all is said and done.
    Anonymous

• you shouldn't take anything, it's unnatural to change you chemical balance just to please another. worry about pleasing yourself, f you don't feel like having sex then don't, tell your husband he can please him self if he's that desperate
    muffinpie03

Answer by muffinpie03 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I’ve always heard exercise.
    idahospaz

Answer by idahospaz at 8:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I am in the same boat too right now, I just had my third child. What I really dont understand is I had an elivated sex drive after my other two. I just keep telling him to please himself or we have a quicky so he will go away for awhile.
    Anonymous

• I don't really know of anything but I do know that B/C affects your libido and smoking. I just quit smoking in Aug and have seen an increase in my sex drive. I also had my tubes tied with my last baby ( a year ago) so maybe that why also. I'm 36 and heard that women don't hit their "prime" until in their thirties. I'm waiting for mine to hit. (smile)
    fbic72

Answer by fbic72 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2008