HeHe..it worked...and its my little secret! LOL

My dh NEVER changes a poopy diaper..he can't stand it. My dd just came in here and stood by me,staring at me and got that "i'm poopin" look on her face and she started grunting. I whispered to her to go in there and tell daddy to change your diaper. She ran in there and I heard her start fussing at him (she really doesnt talk to much yet) and he's actuallychanging her diaper right now..hahaha :)
I'm so rotten :)
Have you ever shifted diaper duty on the sly? lol

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 5:12 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Hahaha yep I have.... Lol My favorite is if I am about to leave for work and the baby poops... Oh shoot honey I have to run! Love ya bye!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My spouse changed WAY more diapers than I did; this was fair, as he was unable to lactate.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• LOL

No, but thanks for the tip!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:13 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• lol. im glad my hubby will change diapers. espescially now that im pregnant agian and sometimes i gag
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:13 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• nope not on the sly. I don't change diapers two days a week. (He has three days home a week, so I take two off diaper duty.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:16 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• yes, my dd is almost two and if I'm busy I'll tell her to go tell her daddy and she'll go up to him and point to her diaper and say poopy and giggle. It's cute.
    Cassarah

Answer by Cassarah at 5:17 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• ive tried but it never worked. daddy always sent the kid back! lol
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 5:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Often!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 5:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My hubby hardly ever changed a diaper unless I wasn't here, or was sick. Other than that, he just didn't do it no matter what!! I didn't mind doing it, so I never complained.
    wmjsease

Answer by wmjsease at 5:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I do all the time .. I say "Kid needs a diaper change" and act like I'm busy. Knowing full well it's a poopy diaper. Then I hear "Oh Gosh!" from the other room and laugh to myself. I do that all the time. It amuses me greatly.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2010