In your opinion, is The Last Airbender too intense for an almost 4 year old child? Thanks.

momjoy1027

Asked by momjoy1027 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• A little bit. There is some violence and there is several on scene deaths. The cartoon is more kid friendly than the movie, so I would recommend that for a 4 year old rather than the movie.
    nicki.hemingway

Answer by nicki.hemingway at 5:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It might be. I haven't seen it though.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:43 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• On a big screen, I would think it may be a bit to overwhelming. But on a small screen, at home, I don't see why... We don't take out kids to the theater at this point because frankly they are to young for that type of sound vibration & my oldest is terrified of loud noises. But Once it comes out on DVD we'll get it, I would like to see it, even if the kids aren't crazy about it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:45 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Thanks. We've been wanting to take our 9 year old to see it, but we never have a sitter for our 3 year old daughter. She loves the cartoons, but I wasn't sure about the movie even with the PG rating.

momjoy1027

Comment by momjoy1027 (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• def. a kids movie ~ long and boring ~ your kid will like it , adults not so much
    -pw-covenant-

Answer by -pw-covenant- at 6:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2010