My mother says that she can't make out baby in my 4D ultrasound. I see baby clear as day. What do you see? Be honest!

I just need to know if I should take down the 4D images.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 10:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Um I see a baby. But maybe it is because I saw all of my ultrasound pics so it is easy for me to see?
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 10:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• it was kind of fuzzy for me. i saw the baby in the second one though. where his legs are bent, and him covering his face...the other 2 though i can't really tell.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I could make it out :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• in one i think i make out a baby but to be honest the pics kinda scared me. not trying to be mean but it just looked weird and i couldn't see the baby. it could be cause it's in the early stage but when i got the 3D my baby was much bigger and you could see her tongue and eye lashes. she has long eye lashes. i don't blame your mil for not noticing cause i almost didn't accept the last second when i almost changed page. again it was only in one 3D the others nope don't see one at all.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I see your adorable little baby!!! Don't take it down, you are just trying express that you are a proud mama!!
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 11:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I don't think you should take them down, but to be honest they images in my opinion are hard to make out.... It's like it's blurry or not as clear as it can be...... The reason for this could be how they were loaded to the PC, the original may not have been clear, the coloring of the images, etc.

Either way congrats mommy :)
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:10 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I hope you didn't pay a ton of $ for the pics. They are hard to make out.

But don't take those images down!!! Some people see the baby, and YOU see it!!!!
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• as long as you can see it thats all that matters!! i personally cant..but like the other poster said maybe its just blurry or something..anywho!! congrats proud momma!! and good luck witheverything!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I can see the baby....so sweet.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• LOL, I never paid for the 4D images. My ultrasound tech was in training for 4D with a new machine and I was a guinnea pig
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:06 AM on Oct. 4, 2008