• In the Spotlight:

Retired toothbrushes.

I use my old retired toothbrushes to clean around the little spaces in the faucets. I also retired my battery operated toothbrush and I will use that to clean out the tile grout in the bathroom and the edge of the tub. I put a piece of bright orange tape on the handle so I won't use it to clean my teeth.

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 6:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I use mine to clean the diamonds in my rings.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I use mine for small cleaning like that too. We get the multi packs of 10/$1 and keep half back for our teeth and mark an X on each side of the handles of the others for cleaning to set them apart.
    I use them when I wash dishes for cups and corners of pans, in between the keys on my keyboard, and stuff like that. They're amazing!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• We use them on the dogs. Our doggies have fresh breath!!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 6:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• In the cleaning cache.
    In sports bags to clean rugby, soccer and softball cleats.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:48 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I use mine for scrubbing at things like the sink, too. It also comes in handy if I get a stain on my floor, since it's the bumpy linoleum stuff and it's hard to get in those little spaces with other things.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2010