prayers please

could I please have prayers said for the situation I am in
I am trying to find work so I can leave this house and the man who controls everything
he is mean, verbally abusive and has a sick sexual addiction

I have a beautiful sweet daughter and need to get away from this sick man and the environment that he makes toxic

thank you for your prayers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Done.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• i'll pray for you to have wisdom and safety. also, have you contacted a crisis center/hospital/police department? you need to put yourself into action and do what you can. there is help available for those in your situation, but its not going to find you. be strong and get yourself out of this mess. if he's abusive, you owe it to yourself and your child to put distance between you and he..perhaps he'll find help for his problems, etc., but you can't keep yourself in a dangerous place. call and find out if there's a safeplace/shelter available. call family/friends who can put you up for a while. you do not have to let 'the man who controls everything' control you.
    (i do believe in the power of prayer,but i also believe in the power of self-preservation.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• You are in my prayers,Hon! Good luck!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I will pray for you. I will light some extra candles for you. Hun I have been where you in the past, I have seen several woman where you are. You need to contact the police, find a womans shelter. You need to get out now!!! You can not nor should you wait for a job. Get out then find a job. If you don't you may never get out. Where are you? If you are around where I am or even in ID I will find a way right now to get you and your dd out of there, This is not safe, and taking time gives him time. In this situation you do not need to give him time. That time may back fire on you and he may convince, or prevent you from leaving or even worse. I'm not trying to be mean, just an honest friendly warning. This is not a good situation. I hope you and your dd stay safe. If you need any thing feel free to PM me any time. I will help you the best I can. God bless, and good luck. Blessed be.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:18 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I will pray for you, email me if you need any help! I'll make phone calls for you or whatever else would help.
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 10:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• you don't have to wait for work to get out of a bad situation. go to a friend, family, or women's shelter. the shelter may also be able to help you find work. it might be alot easier once you have freedom and can think clearly and don't have to worry about abuse...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:25 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I'll definitely pray for you and your daughter...I'm not going to tell you what you should
    Or need to do because only you know your situation and who you're dealing with but regardless
    Of what you choose to do, use your best judgement and protect yourself and your baby. Believe that
    God WILL deliver you out of this, read your bible too, that's the best place to find answers :)
    God bless.
    my_monkey_baby

Answer by my_monkey_baby at 4:16 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• May Hecate grant you peace and justice.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:23 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I am praying for you!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 2:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2010