What's so wrong with my natural color?

I see so many people posting about hair coloring, but I like my color and natural highlights. Am I lucky or crazy?

Ilovepie77

Asked by Ilovepie77 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• your lucky and so am i! im blonde and naturally blonde and people always ask me where i got my hair done and i tell them its genetic!!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• You are very lucky! Many people are not happy with their color at all!
    mom2soley

Answer by mom2soley at 11:03 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• You're lucky! There's nothing wrong with liking your natural color. Most people just like to take advantage of the fact that they CAN change their hair color. You may not be able to change your weight...but you can change your hair color as often as you change your underwear :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I think it's cool you have your natural hair color and are happy with it. I dont mind mine, I just like to make it a bit lighter...so I dont alter it too much. Now in high school, I had purple hair...down to my butt and I was the homecomming queen, lmfao. That was so fun! But now, I prefer natural looking colors and I dont like to alter my hair too much...just a little lighter. But cool on your hair. I think your lucky! What color hair do you have?
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Absolutely nothing is wrong with your natural color. Mine is half gray now.
    Sooooo many people offer to help me color it. I love the color of my hair.
    IT'S NATURAL!!!!!
    strozilove

Answer by strozilove at 11:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• QUOTE: What color hair do you have?

Blondish, brownish, with light highlights from the sun in the summer. Sometimes a little reddish. It's all in there.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I like dying my hair. It's naturally a dark blonde but I like it medium brown and sometimes red...It's not that I don't like my natural color I just like changing it up sometimes.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• You're lucky.
    I don't MIND my natural hair color (dark brown) but I'm a self-admitted metal-head and I've dyed my hair black since I was 14 (I'm now 25). The problem I seem to run into is that now that I have a baby on the way, my family thinks that I should go back to my natural color, take my tongue ring/earrings out, cover my tattoos (6 of 'em) and look "normal". But it doesn't FEEL normal to me.
    If you're happy with your natural color, then the hell with what anyone else does to theirs! I think it's great that you're happy with what you've got, since so few women are these days.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 9:20 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• My hair has darkened from a brillian natural red to a sort of redder than usual auburn, but it has a lot of white (not gray) and the overall effect is something like a starlight mint! An the whole this is not the look I want! I was wondering if I put a light golden brown on, would it blend the white into the red and dull the red enough at the same time to look more like a human?
    Anonymous

• You are extremely lucky. Most people have a dull/mousy color. Highlights help blend this awful away.

wilbursdaughter

Answer by wilbursdaughter at 2:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2008