• In the Spotlight:

how can i get my hair to grow long

you see all the movies stars one month with shot hair then with long what gives,i dye my hair wash it every day and its been not growing much,yes i trim it once every four months ,please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I do hair. They get hair extensions. You can get the clip in extensions at the beauty supply, otherwise, just continue to trim it every 6-8 weeks. The hair, skin and nails vitamin at WholeFoods or wherever does work pretty good. You won't have long hair overnight but it does keep your hair healthy.
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 11:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I hear that if you want your hair to grow you should take pre natal vitamins.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 4:31 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Im a stylist also and agree with meriahmn the stars wear alot of lace weaves that look 100% natural. All of those quick grow and super grow products are a gimmic, hair grows from a healthy scalp. If you take care of your scalp and hair, keep it trimmed, it will grow.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 12:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• thanks for your answers
    Anonymous

• A trim every 6-8 weeks is always a good thing when growing out. Don't forget to deep condition at least once a week. This will keep your locks shiny and healthy and will get you less hair trimmed off.

wilbursdaughter

Answer by wilbursdaughter at 2:03 PM on Oct. 5, 2008