how do you manger school, work, and your baby without getting to stressed? i feel like im about to go crazy!!!!

kimmie2116

Asked by kimmie2116 at 6:37 PM on Aug. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• I feel the same way. Work during the day & school at night. I have my daughter at work bc i work in a daycare. But im more stressed with my school work not my daughter!
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 6:41 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Just take a deep breath!! You can do it. One day at a time!!hugs

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• by the time you figure it out, the kids are older and easier
    green tea at lunch?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 6:50 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It's really hard, but it's doable. Just keep telling yourself about your goals and why you're juggling so many things and that you're trying to make the best for yourself and your baby. And remember, this level of stress is temporary. You'll get out of school eventually and your kids will get a little older and somehow, things will work out for you and you'll be so proud of yourself and happy that you made it through. You'll be so impressed with yourself in the end and realize just how much you can handle at one time and you'll be a stronger person for it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• My husband helps out soooo much!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:42 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Your going to get stressed out no matter what. I was doing the same thing. Going to school full time, part time job right after school and raising my daughter alone who was under one at the time and worrying about my husband who was deployed. It gets easier. You just need a perfect schedule and have some helps when you need a brake from the LO. GL I hope you find away to not stress so much!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:20 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• Im a SAHM for that reason! I want my children to get a stress free me! I volunteer at the school, and cook, clean and spend time with the kids, it really is a more relaxing life...JMHO! I have # 5 on the way, so it's not like I am saying this with 1!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• Life by the inch a sinch...by the yard hard. One breath at a time momma. I did this as a single mom of 3, worked 2 jobs and went to night school for my ed degree. If I can do it you can too! Stay strong!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:28 AM on Aug. 2, 2010

• I know how you feel. The only thing I can say is do what you can when you can. I get the most school work done when my daughter takes her nap in the afternoon and then again after her and my son go to bed at night. I do laundry as needed and if it has to sit in the basket or dryer so I can get a few extra pages of schoolwork done, so be it. I wash and dry dishes right after supper so it's done and I have the evening to do what little things didn't get done during the day. Hang in there, you really can do it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2010