How Long??

I am STILL producing milk!! I havent breast feed my son in 3 months and I still lactate on occasions. When should it stop? Should I talk to my DR. about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in General Parenting

• After a whole year of producing and many embarrasing days of leaking, another mom finally gave me a cure. CABBAGE LEAVES. I thought she was crazy but it worked very quickly. Cup the leaf over your breast and wear it in your bra when you are around the house. The cabbage leaves will be all shriveled at the end of the day but it works!!!! (You can change throughout the day putting fresh leaves on. My daughter did this also and it worked for her in less than a week.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 12:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• It took me several (like 7or8) months to dry up with my first two. With my youngest I had a medical ondition that caused it not to come in properly from the beginning, so it took about 3 or 4.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:21 AM on Oct. 4, 2008